Welcome to Access Finance Partners, we look forward to working with you!Access Finance Partners (AFP), Australian Credit Licence No. 364353, was established with the goal of offering an ‘in-house’ finance and lending service for the clients of Tilenni Stiles & Associates. The acknowledgement that the ability to provide clients with an integrated advisory service whereby solutions to all personal, business and financial needs could be offered was identified as a demonstration of the firms ‘commitment to working with you throughout your life journey based on outstanding client relationships’
Access Finance Partners specialises in working on and negotiating the solution to suit your finance and lending needs-whether you are looking to:
In today’s competitive environment there exists a wide range of financing options each with their pros and cons. At Access Finance Partners we know the finance and lending market and have the knowledge and experience to secure the best option and/or product to make the difference to your personal and business goals.
The finance broker and finance specialist has access to a comprehensive range of loan products from across Australia’s leading lenders. To stay one step ahead, we also continually research and source new lenders and keep abreast of their options. This is all part of our commitment to providing the best choice and service to clients.
Importantly to the client, as Access Finance Partners works closely with the referring accounting and financial planning firms we are able to ensure the right advice to structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Why use out Access Finance Partners when seeking finance?
BECAUSE, Nicky Viney, as our Credit Representative, is Accredited, Experienced and Committed.
- WILL act with honesty and integrity at all times
- WILL ensure you benefit from her many years of expertise and experience in lending
- WILL ask and understand your financial circumstances and objectives
- WILL utilise her professional relationships and networks to source the finance option for your requirements
- WILL research the lending market to recommend the right option
- WILL support you to make well-informed decisions
- WILL ‘go into bat’ and negotiate on your behalf
- WILL manage the process from start to finish
- WILL communicate with you throughout the process
- WILL maintain confidentiality and respect your privacy
- WILL explain and provide you with the Credit Guide as soon as practicable after it becomes apparent that we are likely to provide credit assistance
- WILL provide RP data property reports when seeking to purchase property so that you know how much and when the property was previously sold and sale records of similar properties.
Whatever your requirements Nicky Viney has the lending experience and trusted reputation to give you confidence that you will have access to the best and appropriate financing option.
Finance Broker and Lending Specialist
Nicky commenced working with Access Finance Partners Pty Ltd in May 2013. She previously held the positions of qualified property investment advisor and lending manager with Flight Centre-Moneywise, Destiny Financial Solutions, RAMS Home Loans and Bankwest.
Nicky has extensive professional and personal experience with the property market and property investments. Her knowledge, skills and passion in building renovation, construction and interior design is invaluable in understanding clients’ goals and financing requirements.
In addition to positions in finance and lending, Nicky has worked as a real estate agent, in interior home improvements, and as a small- business owner and manager.
Nicky is artistic, creative, and visual which is reflected through her hobbies of painting, sculpture, restoration and upholstery. She describes herself as ‘resourceful’ and is self-taught with the major trade skills required to build and renovate!
Nicky is the proud mother to adult son Billie.
Access Finance Partners Pty Ltd Australian Credit Licence No. 364353.
PLEASE CONTACT Nicky Viney for an initial discussion on:
0433 954 698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment is free of charge and there is no obligation to proceed.